Kiekerö Land Oy (company)
Business ID: 2495694-7
Address: Kemijärventie 375 E , 93900, Kuusamo, Suomi
You have a right for personal data security. We handle personal data only based on lawful basis and in transparent way. We comply with principles and regulations of European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
We use personal data for company’s communication, customer management and for sales and marketing. The lawful basis for processing personal data is legitimate interest, person’s consent or customer relationship contract.
Company’s legitimate interest is targeted B2B direct marketing of products and services. Direct marketing is related to person’s area of responsibility in his company.
Handlers of personal data and release of data
People handling personal data are those employees, whose job duties involve processing the data. Also processing personal data are employees authorized to maintain help desk and the technical side of marketing register.
Data will not be released to third-parties. Data will not be released outside EU or EEA.
Processed personal data
Personally identifiable information:
- Contact details like, name, email address, phone number
- Information about job duties like, area of responsibility and title
- Employer company’s contact details and background
- Action information like, participating on an event or a contact from sales or customer service
- Possible permissions and consents
- Other possible information collected with persons consent
Information about the marketing contents viewed or used by a person (action information):
- Information about sent, opened and clicked marketing messages
- Information about the actions on company’s websites like, time, page and duration
- Information about subscriptions and downloads of materials
Gathered information from action details with the help of analytics (derived information):
- Lead scores
Preservation time of personal data
We preserve personal data only as long as it is necessary for the original purpose it was collected for, with considering the active legislation.
Regular information sources
- Information registered has informed himself via website, email or other channel
- Company’s customer register
- Contact details from companies’ public websites, online services or from other comparable registers
Principles of securing the register
Register information is stored securely.
Register information is only available for the register keeper and other specifically named technical people. Only the named people have the right to handle and maintain the information of register. Users are under professional confidentiality.
You have a right to ask for access to personal data concerning yourself. You have a right to withdraw your consent and object the use of your personal data. You have a right to ask for a correction, restriction and deleting of your personal data. Request the forward mentioned actions by emailing to the below-mentioned email address.
You have a right to make a complaint to authorities about the processing of personal data.
The primary purpose of cookies is to improve and customize the user experience of visitors to the site as well as analyze and improve the functionality and content of the site. Data collected with the cookies may also be utilized in targeting marketing communications as well as optimizing marketing activities.
Visitors to the site cannot be identified with the cookies alone. Data collected with the cookies may however be linked with information obtained by other means, for example when a visitor fills a form on the site.
The cookies collect the following data:
- Time and duration of visit
- Browsed pages
- Web browser
View all your data
You can request access to all data we have collected about you by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.